Wednesday 26 October 2011

Myself in 60 Seconds

I am a girl. I'm Irish. I'm American. I'm 1/4 Australian. There are some Swedish genes in there too apparently. I was born in Dublin. My favorite seasons are winter and fall. I love Environmental Science. I hate Math more than anything. My favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip. I love puppies. I love babies. I bake for fun. I love skiing. I love birthdays. I want to live in South Africa at some point in my life. If I could travel for the rest of the year I would. I used to play field hockey. I go to yoga whenever I can. Green is my favorite color but I also like blue. I am allergic to bees. I love ASL. I love watching rugby. I love watching ASL rugby. I'm a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan. I can't wait for college.

No comments:

Post a Comment